TABLE OF CONTENTS
Navigate to Aeries System Check and Utilization.
The Aeries System Check and Utilization page gives Aeries Admins an overview of key database statistics and usage of Aeries Core Product and Extended solutions. The information is stored in the UTZ table and updated daily on the first run. It can also be manually refreshed. The table can be queried.
When an Admin User logs in, there will be an Aeries System Summary widget on the Home page. This will give a brief overview of important database metrics.
NOTE: The first time this page is viewed at a District there may be a delay while populating the data in the UTZ table. Refreshing the page may help. Also, the widget is the last item on the page to load, so if other widgets, such as My Tasks, are still loading the Summary widget will be delayed.
Clicking on 'Go to Aeries Utilization' takes the user to the full page. The page is also available in the Navigation menu.
Only Aeries Admins have access to this page. It does not appear in the Security permissions for Groups and Users.
System Summary ↑
- Aeries Version - Current version of Aeries Web
- Database Last Update - Last update of Aeries Web
- SQL Version - Current version of SQL server running the Aeries Web installation. Click the link for more information
- Admin DB User - Database Permissions level based on the <User ID> in the AeriesNetConnections.config file. The Database user should never be a Server Admin. Hovering over the status will show the DB Level.
If the Permissions are Elevated the message is Red.
- Aeries Reporting Server - Checks for version compatibility with Aeries Web. The message warns when there is a version mismatch indicating the Reporting Server needs updating.
- HTTPS - Checks for a secure connection
- SSL Expiration Date - Certificate Expiration Date and days remaining until expiration
- Multifactor Authentication - Enabled or Disabled. This checks both the Multifactor Authentication and Duo Authentication.
- NIST Time Offset - Checks server time against NIST server and displays the difference. Helpful for troubleshooting API issues. If the server cannot be reached a red error message will display.
- Active Schools- Number of Active Schools based on the LOC table
- Active Students- Total Active Students
- Core Solutions Used- Number of Core Product Solutions in use by the District
- Extended Solutions Used- Number of Extended Product Solutions in use by the District
Core Product Solutions
Displays the Core Products in use, Record count, and date Last updated.
- Clicking the Product name will connect to the Support Documentation.
- Hovering over the Record count displays the tables and records.
- Last Updated shows the last datetime the tables were updated.
- The Refresh button will refresh the data in the UTZ table and update the page. This should be used after any changes such as enabling/disabling Multifactor Authentication
The Extended Solutions widget checks to see if a Solution is licensed and running. If no license exists, the 'Learn More' button displays. For enabled Solutions, the Support Documentation link connects to our Support Site.
The Resources widget contains links to Training and other resources.