The Pre-Rollover Audit Listing report in Aeries can be run from the School or District level. The ability to run the report at the School level will allow individual schools to be able to print a pre-rollover audit listing and make corrections to the data for their own students.
Prior to beginning the Rollover process the Pre-Rollover Audit Listing should be generated in the current year database. This report should be used to locate errors in student records that could have potential rollover issues.
To run the Pre-Rollover Audit Listing, log into the District level or into a specific School. The report can be found in View All Reports under the Other category. You can also type “Pre-Rollover” in the Filter Reports text box to quickly find the report.
The following options form will display. Select the appropriate options and then click the Run Report button.
NOTE: If run at the school level, the Sort and Page Break on School Code option will not display.
- Include Inactive Students – Inactive student records will be evaluated.
- Include Pre-Enrolled Students – Pre-enrolled student records will be evaluated.
- Include Summer/Intersession Schools – Student records at summer (LOC.U = 1) and intersession (LOC.U = 2) schools will be evaluated.
- Include Inactive Schools – Student records at inactive (LOC.TG not blank) schools will be evaluated.
- Include Invalid Next Teacher Errors – An error will be included if the student’s Next Teacher (STU.NT) value is invalid
- Include Students with Student ID = 0 – An error will be included for student records with Student ID (STU.ID) equal to 0. This situation should be VERY rare and addressed IMMEDIATELY.
- Include Students with Next School = 0 – An error will be included for student records with Next School (STU.NS) equal to 0.
- Include Students Concurrently Enrolled – A warning will be included if the student has an active record at multiple regular session schools.
- Include Students Not Pre-Enrolled in Next School – A warning will be included if the student's Next School (STU.NS) is different from the current school, but the student has no pre-enrolled record at the Next School.
- Sort and Page Break on School Code – The report will be sorted by school code, include school-level totals, and page break after each school code.
- High Grade – This is the District High Grade, the highest student grade level that should be evaluated.
- Next Grade is not equal to Grade + 1 – A warning will be included if the student’s Next Grade (STU.NG) is not one greater than the current grade (STU.GR).
- Include Retained (Next Grade = Grade) – A warning will be included if the student’s Next Grade is equal to the current grade. NOTE: If this option is NOT checked, then Retained students will not generate a warning even if the option above (Next Grade is not equal to Grade + 1) is checked.
- Next Teacher is not equal to Teacher – A warning will be included if the student’s Next Teacher (STU.NT) is not equal to the current Teacher (STU.CU).
- Next Program is not equal to Program – A warning will be included if any of the student’s next program fields (STU.NSP, STU.NP1, and STU.NP2) is not equal to the corresponding current program field (STU.SP, STU.AP1, and STU.AP2, respectively).
- Next Res Schl is not equal to Res Schl – A warning will be included if the student’s Next Residence School (STU.NRS) is not equal to the current Residence School (STU.RS).
- Next Grid Code is not equal to Grid Code - A warning will be included if the student’s Next Grid Code (STU.NGC) is not equal to the current Grid Code (STU.GC).
- Next IntDstTrans is not equal to IntDstTrans - A warning will be included if the student’s Next Interdistrict code (STU.NIT) is not equal to the current Interdistrict code (STU.IT) or the Next District of Residence (STU.NTD) is not equal to the current District of Residence (STU.ITD).
- Next Track is not equal to Track - A warning will be included if the student’s Next Track (STU.NTR) is not equal to the current Track (STU.TR).
Not all options will apply to every school and/or district. The last-used options per school code and district (school code 0) will be remembered the next time the options form is loaded.
The following is an example of the report that will be generated. This report can be used to identify student records with potential rollover issues.
When the Pre-Rollover Audit listing is run at the school level, it will include students outside your school if they are dual enrolled or dual pre-enrolled at multiple schools, including the current school. The Sch column will distinguish in which school the record exists.