This error occurs because all students, reported as a concentrator or completer within a Career Pathway, must contain at least one CTE course within the CALPADS SCSC file extract associated with the Career Pathway within the same academic year. These courses must contain the state course code as defined in CALPADS Valid Combinations – Course Group Master Combos.
- Confirm that the course has been properly identified for CTE reporting.
- Confirm that the student has a current year record in the Career Pathway.
- Confirm that the student has the course in their transcript. (HIS table).
- Check CALPADS Code Values for any "blank" translations.
- Confirm CALPADS Valid Code Combinations for CTE Career Pathway.
For more information, please reference CALPADS Valid Code Combinations.