Take your gradebook to the next level and learn how to implement advanced grading techniques in the Aeries Gradebook. Topics include: Rubric Grading, Backup and Restore, Gradebook Templates, Mass Copy Gradebooks. This session is intended to IT staff who support gradebook use and/or TOSA.
- Understanding difference between Rubric Grading and Points Based Grading
- Creating Gradebook Templates
- Google Classroom Integration with Aeries Gradebook
- Applying Copy Gradebooks
- Application of Transfer Scores
- How to Import and Push Assignments
- Using the Teacher Briefcase and Student Backpack features for uploading and sharing files
- Loading Grades from Gradebook
- Transfer Sections and Gradebooks to New Teachers
- Mass Copy Gradebooks to Many Teachers
- Emulating Teacher Gradebook
- Sharing Students for Gradebooks in Self Contained Classes
Note: This session is not an introduction to the gradebook. The Gradebook for Elementary Schools or Gradebook for Secondary Schools sessions should be attended if you have no prior experience with the Aeries Gradebook.